kicksotkine Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Gone In Sixty Seconds In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Legendary car thief/booster Randall "Memphis" Raines retired from the criminal life in 1994. Now six years later after Auto Theft in the greater Los Angeles/Long Beach district went down by 47%, his brother, Kip Raines takes over "the job", employed by British car broker Raymond Calitri. When one night Kip messes up stealing some cars, Memphis gets called back to the life he got out of. His most impossible mission: Steal 50 exotic cars all over Los Angeles and Long Beach in just one night and deliver them to Long Beach Harbor, Pier 14 by 8:00am, Friday morning, on the button, or never see his brother again. And so Memphis and Kip, with the help of longtime friend Otto Halliwell reassembles his old crew which includes sexy Sara "Sway" Wayland", a renegade white-haired mechanic by day, bartender by night, to pull off the biggest mission ever. The only problem is the LAPD G.R.A.B. (Governor's Regional Auto-Theft Bureau). It's on the lookout and Det. Roland Castlebeck and his partner, Det. Drycoff are keeping close eyes on Memphis and his team. Can the team pull this assignment off and collect $200,000 in cash? Will Kip finally realize that car boosting is dangerous? And can Memphis escape Castlebeck and the cops? It's a long shot and it's going to be one hell of a long night, but they may have a chance. Cut to the chase.
Memphis Raines must return to the world of auto theft after his brother breaches a contract with a Russian crime lord to deliver high end cars. Memphis must get a gang together for a one night 'boost' to grab all the cars while avoiding apprehension by the auto theft cop who trailed him years before.
If you like cars, this is the movie to watch. That is the only point I could see in the movie at all. The acting was sub-par,wellthe plot, and the "non-stop action,"some have called it, was hardly enough to make me blink. I've even seen better car chases in several other movies, suchRonin. Watching the movie just to look at cars was the only reason I slightly enjoyed this movie. It's a good movie for lots of people because you don't have to pay attention to the plot at all and still catch a couple of fun parts. Otherwise, don't waist your time.
It is a great movie if you have ever named your cars or are really into old, fast, or exotic cars. It has a plot and a lot of action. The car scenes are great except for the totally fake car jump scene. All of the other scenes are great. I really enjoyed it and I hope everyone else doeswell.
The story is unbelievable and phenomenally silly, not a good combination.
Nearly five years after the first release of this movie on DVD, Buena Vista Home Ent. released an Unrated Director's Cut that features not only several new scenes - altogether 45 - but also alternate angles of existing shots.
Beginnings (Origins: Part 1) online freeOutlaws Don't Get Funerals download torrentPopulation Zero full movie in hindi 720pRomancing the Stone tamil pdf downloadDeportees 2 online freethe AkaKILL! Theater: 11th Elimination - Girl's Bar full movie in hindi free downloadStar Wars Resistance tamil dubbed movie downloadCheesemageddon downloadDiary of a Deadbeat: The Story of Jim Vanbebber download torrentTaser full movie online free

last edited 216 weeks ago by kicksotkine
Please log in to post a reply.